Dean – Candidate of technical sciences, Assistant Professor Shishkin Vadim Viktorinovich
Phone: +7 (8422) 43-90-85; email: email@example.com
The faculty was created in 1995. Only in our university, the only one in the city, you have an opportunity to receive such prestigious and high-paid specialties as:
- “Applied informatics (in economics)”;
- “Computers, complexes, systems and networks”;
- “Informational systems and technologies”;
- “Aviation devices and measuring-calculating complexes”.
Departments of the faculty:
- “Measuring calculating complexes”, is headed by the honored worker of science of the RF, laureate of the prize of the Government of the RF, Academician of the International Academy of informatization, Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, pro-rector for scientific work of UlSTU V.A. Mishin;
- “Computer techniques”, is headed by the Corresponding member of the International academy of informatization, Doctor of technical science, Professor P.I. Sosnin;
- “Informational systems”, is headed by Doctor of technical sciences, Professor Yarushkina N.G.
At the departments work experienced tutors: at the faculty work eight professors, twenty-one Doctor and Candidate of Science, what is more than 60% of professorial-scholastic collective.
Annually the faculty educates more than 100 highly qualified specialists in the field of informational systems and technologies.
Today more than 1000 students study at the faculty.
At the faculty there are computer rooms, equipped with modern technical facilities, educational laboratories.
Students have an opportunity to get the second higher education in the field of economics, management or marketing, in parallel with the main specialty.
You can make a scientific career - at the faculty is available post-graduate and doctoral study.
Our graduates are competitive in the labor market.
Also there is an opportunity to get education on the main specialties on the contract base (for payment).
For entrance the faculty, students must pass entrance tests in mathematics, physic or informatics, and the Russian language.